Monday, October 10, 2016
Company Team Outing Ideas
2) Mystery Dinner
3) Room Escape Games
5) Trampoline Parks
6) Karaoke Night
7) Something Embarrassingly Touristy
8) Kart Racing
9) Laser Tag
10) Painting Class
11) Cooking Class
12) Sports Game
Team-Building Activities, Games, and Exercises for Work
15) Improv Workshop
16) Board Game Tournament
17) Professional Development Workshop
Friday, October 7, 2016
Encore Event Rentals recently rented and installed a Clearspan structure tent over a tennis court in Oklahoma. Clearspan structure tents are the efficient structure for large volume events. Designed for quick installations and easy handling, Clearspan tents can be installed on any surface without foundations required.
Events that Can Be Held in a Temporary Structure
A Clearspan Tent can be any structure that is built and disassembled quickly. These can include outdoor shade structures such as clear span tents. These structures are great for any time of year, as they can be augmented with different types of fabric and structural elements that fit different kinds of weather. Whether things need to be kept out of the heat and sun or the rain and snow, a good temporary structure should be able to get the job done.
Planning the Use of an Outdoor Space
As you plan the layout of your outdoor space, you should first consider what kind of event you are holding. What ill the weather be like on the dates you are considering? What are the physical logistics of the site? Will you be requiring other accessories? For example, if you are going to have a performance on a stage, the structure will need to be tall enough to accommodate the entire stage structure. If the ground is going to get muddy, you might want to have steel floor tiles to keep the surface level and slip resistant. If you’re planning an event during the winter months, you may want to consider portable heating. Everything from flooring, lighting, to temperature control will be important aspects to keep in mind.
Events Housed in Temporary Structures
There are many different ways to utilize the layout of an outdoor space. Typically, a clear span tent is the best option to maximize the efficiency of space usage and to minimize distractions. Here are some examples of how to set up different events.
- Trade Shows: A trade show can be positioned in the most appropriate area when you can bring the structure anywhere. Specified entrances and added lighting can create a perfect space for exhibiting various items for sale or display, and fit multiple vendors and appraisers.
- Hotel or Resort Events: By utilizing blackout fabric and custom lighting, you could transform any space into a beautiful dining or event area. Flooring is a great option for one of these events, where you can create a truly intimate setting.
- Sporting Events: Sometimes you may want to have a high-tiered shaded area for people to look down on a sporting event. Or maybe the actual area for the event itself needs to be shaded. An outdoor structure can have its legs adjusted to fit onto any incline or elevated surface, allowing for infinite possibilities.
- Corporate Meetings: If you are going to have a lot of people coming from around the nation to attend your company’s meeting, and you don’t have a conference room big enough for all of them, a temporary structure will allow you to make the perfectly sized area for any space accommodations.
- Outdoor Concerts: When planning a concert, wouldn’t it be great to be able to have the perfect sized venue? Temporary structures are a great option because they allow you to make an area perfectly sized for the number of tickets you’ll be selling and tall enough to accommodate special equipment.
There are many more ways that a Clearspan Tent can be used, and the above are just some examples. If you can imagine an event space, we can build it..